1 ripe, firm Hass avocado
1/2 cup (about 4 ounces) drained silken tofu
1 cup unsweetened pear juice
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups ice cubes
Cut avocado in half lengthwise; remove pit, then score flesh into cubes. With a large spoon, scrape flesh into a blender.
Add tofu, pear juice, honey, and vanilla, and puree until smooth. Add ice; blend until smooth.
Divide among four glasses, and serve.
(Source: yumsugar.com)Posted on March 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM
- over-thinking-ruins-us reblogged this from avocadogarden
- over-thinking-ruins-us likes this
- fuckingbowlofavocados reblogged this from avocadogarden
- puresmile01 likes this
- tempestcaliban likes this
- expectingbutler reblogged this from avocadogarden
- thornbirdie likes this
- slashie-omnoms reblogged this from bendy--bunny
- rendyourventricles likes this
- bendy--bunny reblogged this from avocadogarden
- avocadogarden posted this