SAUTÉED TOMATO, AVOCADO, & PARMESAN OPEN FACED SANDWICH
4 slices of French bread
1-2 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
1 avocado, thinly sliced
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to broil. Place the sliced bread onto the oven rack and cook until golden brown, making sure to watch carefully so it doesn’t burn.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. Add the tomatoes and season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until the tomatoes are softened and starting to burst. Remove from heat.
Layer the toasted bread evenly with the avocado slices then spoon the tomatoes on top. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Top with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
(Source: fortheloveofcooking.net)Posted on March 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM
- knightlighttower reblogged this from avocadogarden
- healthys0uls likes this
- blissfullittle reblogged this from avocadogarden
- blissfullittle likes this
- avocado-avocado reblogged this from avocadogarden
- kamaileohualalai likes this
- tennisacechuck reblogged this from lipstick-lioness
- love-is-over-rated-bitch reblogged this from avocadogarden
- lipstick-lioness reblogged this from avocadogarden
- theactivistcook likes this
- avocadogarden posted this